Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two Years and Going

Three years ago Wes and I started secretly dating.

Two years ago Wes and I got married.

One year ago Wes and I graduated and moved across the country to New York City.

Surprising what can happen in a year. I can't believe Wes and I have been married for two years already. Maybe even more shocking is all that has occurred in those two years!

To celebrate we got all dressed up and went downtown to a movie and dinner. We went to the new Bourne Legacy movie (sadly weren't that impressed). We then went to dinner at Bar Americain. If you happen to watch the Food Network you'll know that Bar Americain is one of Bobby Flay's restaurant. Since we moved here we've been wanting to go there and we were not let down! The food was amazing! Here is the one picture we snapped before heading home.


Wes brought me flowers and a red velvet Crumbs cupcake on our actual anniversary. We have had a crazy year while getting used to the city, but I'm glad I have had Wes by my side throughout it all. 

On another note, we are so excited for the rest of the year. My parents come to visit on Thursday!! Yay!! They'll be here for a week. Then, four days after they leave my wonderful in-laws come to visit!! Yay!! They'll be here for a week as well. Then it'll be November before we know it and we'll be off to Peru! 

It is still odd that school is starting again and we are not there, but we are very excited for the fall (partially because the humidity should start going down). Here is to another great and exciting year together! 

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you went to Bobby Flay's restaurant! What did you eat? I'm very jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete