I've realized how wise Dorothy was while she sat there eagerly clicking her red sparkly shoes. There truly is no place like home! Wes and I had the wonderful chance to go home for about a week last month. I don't even know how to explain how wonderful it was. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
How could you resist this?
Steve loved the mascots at the NCAA games at the Rose Garden.
Wes' grandparents came to Portland as well! It made the trip even better that we could see them as well. We got to show them Portland on a beautiful day!
Waiting in the most ridiculous line for Voodoo donuts.
I do truly love Portland.
My sister had this beautiful little girl the day before we arrived. Isn't she adorable?
Big sisters are LOVING having a little girl in the house.
Scooter fun
Even nicer day for sledding at Mt. Hood!
Even got to spend it with these hooligans!
I was a little scared to go down the path we had made.
I mean, look at Mason's sled!
And, that is how our sled ended up.
I decided to stick to playing in the snow with this monkey.
Bopa even joined in!
She loved going down on just her bum.
Gotta do just as her older sister does.
It is hard not to take a billion pictures of them, they are just so dang cute!
Dad decided to try and build a snow cave.
So happy to be with family!
Without even saying much, it was a fantastic trip!





Yes it was! Come again soon!! Coop wants in on some of that Mario Bros. action :)
ReplyDelete