Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New York, New York!

It is official. All the documents have been signed and sent. 

We have a job!

Last Thursday, Wes interviewed with the company he interned with last summer. Then Friday, he was offered a job, and yesterday he officially sent in his acceptance letter. 

Wes will be working on Times Square in New York City! He will be working for Mediavest, a world wide media agency.


He will be on the Walmart account (if you want specifics of what he'll be doing you have to ask him. I often am confused with what his job entails). It is an amazing job and we are extremely blessed to be offered such a wonderful opportunity. Wes will leave at the end of May to start work and get our little apartment set up. I will follow once I have officially graduated in August.

We are heading into one grand adventure, and couldn't be more excited.

 I am so proud of Wes. 

**Hopefully I'll have much more exciting posts for everyone to read once we are in New York!

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! You guys will have so much fun. You will finally get to bring out that secret city girl in you :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you already know how happy i am about this.

    lemme know if you have NY questions- I'm not an expert yet but I can prob help.

    we are totally going to hang out.

    ps get ready for EXPENSIVE rent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Closer to me! Ben and I are going to NYC in the fall time for a law conference. We'll have to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Wish it were closer but excited to hear about your adventures. Hip Hip Hooray for being done with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing adventure! you guys are going to have so much fun. you will be missed here in provo!

    ReplyDelete