We've had so much going on in our life right now that we haven't had time to blog recently but I have to post this because it was the cutest thing ever. I usually have gmail open while eating lunch at home because my sister will often chat with me or I'll talk to Wes while he is at work. Tonight I had the cutest little surprise when my sisters little chat box popped up. Here is the conversation:
alisha: hi im jenelle
me: your jenelle?
hi!
Sent at 12:40 PM on Tuesday
alisha: i love you
me: i love you too!!
how are you?
alisha: good
me: what are you doing?
Sent at 12:44 PM on Tuesday
alisha: olmost time for scool
i mene school
me: oh that is exciting. I'm so proud of your typing jelly.
you are so smart!
what did you do this morning?
alisha: i wocht dora
Sent at 12:49 PM on Tuesday
alisha: i nide too et lunch
me: ok have a great day! enjoy school.
love you!
alisha: buy
me: bye!
alisha: 
Isn't that just the most precious cutest thing ever?? Jenelle is my 5 year old niece for any who doesn't know that. She is a huge drama queen and just he cutest thing ever. Alisha (my sister and mother of Jenelle) said she was so stressed about spelling everything correctly to me and almost started crying when she realized that she spelled bye wrong. I then got to babysit Meri and Isaac while Alisha and Jelly ran to the bus stop. They are just the cutest things ever.
I have a lot more to blog about but no time right now. I just had to put this up before I left for the day. Hope this brightened your day like it did mine.
um, maybe we don't admit that i leave my kids to be babysat by people hundreds of miles away watching them on skype. It makes me sound like a bad mom. But I kept my phone on me! And I was at the bus stop like 20 seconds from the front door!!! I'm glad you enjoyed chatting with her though. She LOVES to do that.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute... and I love your sister's comment. That is awesome that you babysit over skype... Whatever works! :)
ReplyDelete