Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Colletts

Hello family and friends!

This is our blog to let you know what is going on with our crazy new life. We've been married now for 3 great months and are almost to the end of this semester and can't wait! In between school, lacrosse, track, gymnastics (I work as a trainer for them this semester), and all of our other endeavors we have still fit in some fun activities. Since we aren't the most seasoned bloggers we'll start the blog just sharing some of these activities with you all.

We started the semester off with a friday night date of hiking the Y! Since we are both nearing graduation and I have never hiked the Y we decided I couldn't leave BYU without saying I've done that.

Did I mention we hiked up just at the perfect time so we could sit and watch the beautiful sunset?

For Halloween we went and bought two pumpkins and two pumpkin carving kits and carved pumpkins for the first time in years for both of us! I forgot how dirty it is, which is why I'll refrain from posting any pictures with either of us in them. But enjoy our pumpkins! (Mine is the boring traditional one and Wes' is the creative one)

We also spend a lot of our spare time rooting for the Oregon Ducks. Thanks to Steve Collett we have the most updated Oregon apparel. We will see all you Oregon fans in Arizona!

These are a few of the things that have been going on in the Collett home.

3 comments:

  1. You're a natural at this blogging thing. Great pictures. Keep it up and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! You and Wes are the cutest. Married life looks like so much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k I am loving the blog! you two are too attractive. seriously. but i love you both!

    ReplyDelete